Wussten Sie schon?

D.R.O.D. - Coming soon...

Sonntag, 9. Dezember 2012

MindCraft SMP Server 08 - This world ends December 2012



Well, the world we are playing on is corrupted and not in a state from which we were able to rescue it anymore. So the only solution is to quit and start over by scratch, i.e. new map on new server with new name. Some children with pms were picking on us for copying the MindCrack Server, which obviously is nonsense, but hey, if we start over anyway, way not a new and better name?
That's about it. At this point of time I cannot promise to continue on the server because starting over from zero, while having in mind what I had and thus have lost, is rather frustrating for me and not combined with joy of any type. So, we'll see about that. That, however, doesn't mean I'll be giving away a free ticket to the server, in case  I quit. That's not how this works.

Keine Kommentare: